Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I remain sceptical about the CDs. You fight some guy and even with the big refire rate for the missles most people will probably keep spamming CDs like insane cause either that's what they're used to or don't think trough or half a dozen other reasons. I remain sceptical and I bet we'll see the good old CD spamming when 1.8 comes out despite your beliefs OP. Rest of the work, huhu - perfect ;]But what about guns, care to enlighten us on that part ? Cause right now the only guns used are PPCs/CG…
  • (Quote) That's a "heck of a lot of info there" chief. Care to elaborate a little more ?
  • My concern is for the guns. You guys are using missles for holy crap how long ? Will we see anything else besides missles or PPCs/DKAs ?
  • Yeah thanks for the mooring fixture - faster docking Also it's not complaining, it's a concern. Everyone will have missles available, they'll have guns available, the mod will be so uber-cool that before I start even thinking about some heavy PvP action a few months will pass due to so much content (oh and I love the Dom'Kavash neutrality/friednly thing that sounds so cool). So Huor despite what you think I doubt everyone in starfliers will go out of New York and start shooting themselves with …
  • Froggy, U600 is right. Name me 5 people who use guns as their primary offensive weapons (and I don't mean against NPC hunts in Vega) and I'll shoot myself cause I see that pretty much everyone uses missles like nuts. Oh and Saxon I think there already was a statement I read some time ago that each of those weapons will be more effective against different type of Class 10 shield, but I'm not sure.
  • 1.8 coming out will tell us what the game play is. Everything else is just imagination of the "info" we get.