Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• It is one thing to request something... but another thing to do something to get it realized.Fact is CF1.8 will get released when I finished it and not before... its when I feel that it looks and works perfect. It is when I am sure that it is not just another FL mod but something the people can enjoy over a long period of time... something that is able to get old FL players back into the FL community... players of other games finally deciding to join FL... and existing players to get their ass …
  • no you wont get flamed or bannedbut it is not realistic to think that a release date can be done when more and more features get requested... more and more developments in FL happen and when work that has to be done in the FL community and at SWAT have to be done.You shouldnt forget that CF1.8 started as a small update to CF1.7 with a few systems and a few ships and developed bit by bit into the biggest FL modding project (so far). It is also hard to calculate a release date when people which s…
  • I didnt throw out release dates like you said... I have made comments about possible release dates based on the stuff that stood on the to-do list with the assumption that I would be able to work on the mod. That the freelancer community had other plans which required my attention and the changing wishes of the CF community is not calculatable. That being said you can not even imagine how much of the original planned features has already been removed to moved to later releases. In the end CF is…