Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Well, i still see some results. I wasn´t either sure about this thread until now - Fact is, that the entire FL Community can´t proceed to behave the ways they did when Freelancer was most popular, i agree this deeply. Puting the wrong words to the wrong place at this time will inflict much more damage to FL than three or four years ago. It´s necessary to stick together instead.
  • (Quote) Wrong conclusion. simply call it outcome then after threads like this: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9882 There are several more topics about many features of other Mods around - but hey, as u already said, seems that the administrative branch isn´t responsible for such a good team with so many ideas written under Discovery Freelancer Mod > Discovery Developers Forum
  • No Huor, just wait for the 1.8 Release some weeks after it you will know what they meant
  • yeah i didn´t took part in the discussion that much but i was reading the disco forum from time to time aswell (for 2 years now) - and i know many of this threads like hey they have this or that lets take it - i am just sure we will be able to read those things, if some of the new 1.8 Features will fit their interests, again. I can not say that it wouldn´t bothering me... But somehow this Thread will not bring something good anymore i guess