Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• im having a look at it today... seems like a heavy memory leak atmill try to fix it so you can do tests this weekend
  • ok - ive done the settings and watched the server for 2 hours nowminimal serverload no errors so far i guess we will see if everything is working when more players are online
  • it was running stable all the time i was online for more than 3 hoursno single errorso somebody is crashing the server - either on purpose or by accident
  • the server is working 100% fineno lagperfect serverloadno errors in the logsno changes of the modno problems with the dynamic universeno memory leak anymoreabsolutly nothing that could let the server crash from the server side
  • BS and trains have been used on CF for a very long time now (years) and no changes were done since thatso why should they cause crashes now? the serverlogs dont show any problems... so the crashes are caused by the client side well the server is up and running again
  • the speeding crap could be due to different timers of the dual core i did some changes now that should prevent itwould be good to watch the npcs after the next restart/crashs if that doesnt help i stilll have another option i can try