Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• how about something clean and simple? [and light - less than 40k]liiiikeor oooor these [notice the borders]orblack could be for example for big forums (public, clan, admin, swat), but white for game forums (fl, sl, sf) besides no offense damian but OMG that image w/ 35 frames weights 1.4M [OMG] while my userbar w/ way more frames (44) & fps goes only about 180k...if u use Flash, try File -> Save & Compact.
  • hmm... gimp. i've never actually tried it but looks like it's just not the right thing for animation. get a flash m8
  • hey! a quick reply!! op - i knew u'd get something from that pm^^btw yes - imo the best graphics r the simplest (well most of the times) and especially for this occasion - u can stretch them w/ no limits and they load fast...
  • he meant- The Swat Portal- Forum Games- Clan Boards- Administration- Public boardsetc
  • okay i tried with some textandthe font is Visitor TT2 (BRK)and these images are the EXACT size as the originals but if u need i can scale them w/out messing them up
  • the font or the image itself?
  • *bump*
  • if u mean local time than yes - it would be pretty cool
  • OP..: more detailed text or the background?
  • ohh i've got a oh-so-cool sci-fi font. okay lemme try.
  • OOkay so I added some small details to the background and tried out 8 different fonts.Here's a quite big & heavy result tell me which font is tha best and what else maybe to add.my personal favorites are 2 and 7//sorry OP I didn't optimize them yet to be able to post'em faster//
  • hmm yeah individual backgrounds by theme would be cool... let me get on that-------ookay here's a full set of "big" forums [how do u like the pics^^]:so 1 q now: should the game-specific boards be black or white? and btw the more colors [the background more complicated], the heavier the image is
  • *bump*
  • cool u like it! now the hardest decision of this topic - should game-specific boards (freelancer, freespace, starlancer) be black-style or white style. also i'll do some more fixes to the previous images
  • hmm... then what TO put on the "clan boards"? also again: should game-specific boards (freelancer, freespace, starlancer) be black-style or white style?
  • so?
  • squadron logos? like from SL or the ones we found for SL:TSW?
  • (Quote)yeah but if u'd have let me give u images... :] (Quote)that's the best news this year
  • ok so y'all know these little buttons that indicate your clan/staff membership, right? like this BloodGuard button so i looked at it and started to think - if we are kinda changing the forum looks, why not change these buttons to umm... better suit the forum style/theme? so i messed around a bit and here we have a BloodGuard button (w/ a 4x better size than the original well actually i like this one (see below) even better: comments? oh and OP. i learned a new trick in Photoshop that let me cut…
  • they're not the clan logos. i'm talking about these usergroup images (for you: MoD; SL:TSW; CF Clanleaders; SWAT Modding Team; FF; BU; CF SP; SWAT Staff)