Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• So, now I'm where all the other noobs land - or continuing explode - on exploration of Crossfire space. [SIZE=3]STUCK IN HIRUGA[/SIZE] I managed to find a repeatable methode to reach the "goodie"-selling station from the entry point. I found the "speciality" around this station. (Hidden Content) The hole near the station is a loophole and brings you just back. On using the "speciality" I always land again at (Hidden Content)and the circling around starts over 'n over again for hours, no matter …
  • Hey, don't laugh. I think YOU kn ow by yourself, how it is to get stuck there. If you have a solution, I would be glad, if you would share it.
  • If you wanna try: from Kyoto base plot a course to the upper left corner on the map. on following the Hiruga jumphole willshow up on your map. When IN Hiruga go to the nearby station, turn and (Hidden Content) again a field od four jumpholes and a station, go to the station and do the same as before. Then (Hidden Content),waht will get you to the "goodie"selling station. And then..... well, I DON'T KNOW....... Btw, I'm doing this on SP, since on trying a combination of jumpholes I won't get thr…
  • Thanks for your advise, Bullwinkle, but ........ [SIZE=3]HALLE[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]LUUUUUJAHHH[/SIZE] In the end I've solved it by myself. MAN, some time. I hope it works in MP as well as in SP and the sequence isn't changed every day or so, like the dynamic economy.
  • With "sequence" I referred to the way-in-"goodie-selling station"-way-out, which is what you want in the first line. Then it's a sequence of jumpholes, which .... "follows" a bit another kind of sequence, when you "look" at them. But honestly, I started out with just what you said: plotting a map from hole to hole to hole [SIZE=1]to hole to hole to hole [/SIZE] .........