Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• 1990 Carrier Command
  • (Quote) which clan? (im just interested)
  • goh_death and 2 of his friendsone of them was my GTF XO (which also was an UNG for some time)actually you could be him which would explain why you dont want to tell me ur name
  • zitekthat name i didnt hear since the shut down of the 24/7 Bloodguard server when the long term alliance between UNG and BG was canceled due to obvious reasons so AGF is back?lemme guess - Ratt (aka WP_Skorpion_CO, aka MoD_EXECUTER, aka RA_Apouphis, aka BG_Skorpion) is not wearing that tag againmost likely not... he never was that much interested in FL and he does wear a tag in msnif you are looking for UNG then ur precence he might be useful trying to find them since Valsha (aka Biax -> incre…
  • i know that biax was supporting the scifi faction of UNG more while mental was more active in fpsdunno about what went wrong... original i thought UNG would survive all other clans but for some reason UNG was not able to keep the members activemost UNG which played FL joined BG long time ago skorp was online yesterdayand no he wasnt a GTFhe wanted to join GTF before he joined WP coz i trained him a bit when he was AGF but the stupid "germans only" rule did prevent itin the end AGF, UNTF and H2O…
  • I played that toolong time ago