Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• i know out of first hand that some ppl try to provoke troubles between clans on CF so if you know one of those small devils sitting on your shoulder set him on ignore and go to ask the right persons about what really happened if i get known that some1 does try to spread lies and provoke shit i will start to ban without warning
  • i know for sure that some ppl tried to cause problems to othersthat ppl were provoked and that rumours and false claims were spread as response to this i initiated talks with the clans in order to explain stuff and to get info from themthe ppl and clans i had the chance to talk with were able to say what bothers them and many problems have been solved5 ppl which wanted to leave this server because of the rumours and shit talk behind the scenes were convinced to stay and sort out the problems to…
  • there we go again
  • i dunno how you interprete those orders but to say that there is a rumour on the server here on the public boards in order to find out whats going on is not really against those orders that ive given out nor is this directed against BG since it is (as it was said) just a rumour
  • [720]