Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• guys, i remember some of these threads - and yes the past few weeks wasn´t nice. BUT instead of thinking and talking how to do what building discussion teams and so on... You all have a great mod. Play it! Yesterday while i was online i took part on two major probs where most of you was in X and discuss the life on a game server (excuse me all - most of u know me) but hell while you was solving one problem after the other i took a battleship to altair, get some missiles and brought it back home…
  • Burro I would like to see you answering the request of Flash! Where is the Smugglers RP than he asked - it´s a fair question may you please give him an answer from SMG´s point of view?!
  • Wavey - may i get it that BG will even restart smuggling too?!
  • Well who of you will tell KoH now that their RP is doing by all the others but they are not allowed to be pirates, police or military?! If all are doing this RP i think it shouldn´t be illegal anymore... You are destroying the RP´s here because of your own greed for what? (for some virtual cash?) What will happen when we will stop hunting smugglers? You are able than to buy the fifth Battleship or the 10. train or have 2 Bil on every char? For what? I need to think about what will happen but it…
  • (Quote) (Quote) (Quote) (Quote) Finaly i´m not wondering anymore. Btw. look to the amount of players it is broken atm and need a fix!
  • Azadur u r online? I didn´t see u for some weeks i guess maybe it´s about my own time windows (what a pity)... btw.: I could say many additional things to the choosen RPs and why it´s working as is better than turning it but i will wait until we hear something from the leaders board - as others should do it too.
  • This bump do not cover the current Situation in any kind - Crossfire changed greatly since these days. This was which was ending it up as a result. All clans signed it in these days. (Quote) Nearly everyting else went into commitments and rules. Bondcarefull watch possible backfire dude
  • 47 when i entered it yesterday evening 16 when i left it in the early morning hours.