Posts by aleksei

I've tried that, with varied success. The most successful method I've found was to close in to within 0m of the station and attempt a dock. Sometimes the freighter docks sideways (once it even backed in to the airlock :)) ) but at least it docks :).

Some custom stations are nearly impossible to dock with if you have a slow ship like the Armored Transport. I line up the ship with the bay almost perfectly but at 40-50m from the bay the ship flies up above the station. After that it just bounces around the station with no chance of docking. Is there any trick to dock it?

P.S. I let the ship for about 10min hoping it will find it's way. It did not :( .

What was the solution?

I installed the mod in the wrong folder. It was:
    ../Flmm/mods/crossfire/mods/crossfire1.8

Strange thing was that the manager recognized it and even managed to activate it. Needless to say that corrupted the game. After a fresh install and a proper mod installation it worked perfectly. Now I'm the proud owner of an Armored Transport :D

The reason of that crash is that your Anti-Virus blocked the game. I got the same issue when I forgot to put some of my CF dll files into Exclussions, so I had to reinstall it and put these files into exclussions. And while installing the Crossfire mod, turn off your Anti-Virus. Then put " sol.dll / nameresources.dll & server.dll into Exclussions. After you do that, Turn on your Anti-Virus and you're ok. But if you plan to play the game, turn it off again and when you finish,.. you can turn it on back.

I have no active anti-virus scanners. The game does start with the mod turned off though. Hm, I guess I'll just try another install.

Hello,
    I've just joined the site, installed the mod and hoped to play. The problem is that the game crashes right after the loading screen.
    I've seen this posted on the forum but it lacked a reply. It's a fresh install with no other mods. (After first crash I've installed Patch 1.4 and attempted to start it under computability mode, with no success.)

Any ideas?