Posts by fixxxer

IF you would have followed the instruction word by word THEN THE MOD WOULD RUN.

Do you actually expect help here after showing such an terrible attitude in your very first post?
    Right now I am not sure if I should consider to ask you which problem you have and direct you to the guides again where the solution can be found OR if I should throw you out of the Portal because I doubt that my mod, my server and my community need players which can't control themself.
    Fortunatly its late and I am tired so I will sleep a night over this and see if your behaviour is better tomorrow.

Its your choice... .... oh and I would suggest that you start to read the rules

I did follow your guide WORD FOR WORD, and I did even write it all down as well, so dont start out by calling me a liar, thanks. Also you can keep your mod, community, and your server all to yourself because the more I look the more I realize this is not the mod or anything close to what I would want for a playerbase, since it cannot even be installed without almost formating your harddrive. Your attitude sucks just like your mod, I have seen your high and mighty attitude with many other mods and servers so this is not something new to me and I have a good way of dealing with dev members like you and thats to tell you to go screw yourself and your work, sorry bud but you did not win here, I did because I found the truth before I wasted anymore of my time. Good day and ban my ass cause it will make you feel better and keep your high and might attitude infront of your brown nosers, even though I will never be back on these forums...Crossfire....DELETED................

Yeah, I kinda had a little rant there, after two and a half days of
    screwing around with the mod starting with getting the download I just
    had enough. I realized that if I am having this much problems with it
    and judging from the forums here I am still not the only one, then it
    would be best to go with a more workable mod, thanks and good luck.

I was going to try to be nice about it all but some dev had to be a smart ass.

I have wasted the last two days trying to get this mod to work, it sounds like a good one and all however after hours of downloading and stalling and downloading and stalling 1.3 gigs of worthless data for a day, I finially got the wonderful data, yay, well you would think. After trying to install the mod just like all the other mods out there, many times over, with fresh installs of all the programs, and downloading from different sites just incase the download was bad, which none of them were cause I can install any other mod just fine. Still no progress, so I decide its time to ask for some help and go on the offical crossfire forums. Not really to my surprise I find the entire forums is filled with problems of this or that nature with the mod. With no real answers of fixes to any of the problems other then the people saying "nevermind I fixed it", I go to the offical guide, looking at all the faq nothing pertains to my problems so its completely useless much like the 1.3 gigs ive been downloading the last two fucking days. I follow the guide word for word, as a matter of fucking fact I even take the time to write it all down so that I dont miss anything. And what is the results????? It still will not work, no dll present, after moving dlls from the mod to the fl directory still nothing, nothing I have tried has worked at all, the best I got is downloading the patches and clicking on either single player or multiplayer does nothing at all. I followed, searched, reinstalled, redownloaded, re every fucking thing said in the forums and more, so back to the title WHAT THE HELL????????