Posts by Hexplore

Hi OP,

Thank you for worrying about me, but my problem is resolved since a few days by means of Riebens.
    Maybe you not seen messages concerning this point, but it is true that you were very busy these last days with the resolution of bugs. :verrueckt:

I know what that is to have to correct bugs in emergencies (but my customers pay me for it, you make it free!)

In any case congratulations in all the team of development for the made work!
    I did not have time to play for a long time, but what I saw impressed me.

ps:
    I read your post concerning the description of bug: think of looking at error messages in the windows event log, there is more information in this log than in the box of standard error (which informs not at all)
    I know it because the resolution of my problem is directly connected to the reading of the information of the event log.

Riebens:

Mate thanks for help its works now :thumbsup:

- DL all updates, installing reboot and ...no change, game crash :cursing:

BUT: Connecting to Windows Update, DL C++ 2005 SP1 (KB2538242), installing, reboot and WORKS :D

Still one thousand times thank you for your precious help because I was close to the hysterics...

@OP: Thank you for having set at your time in this period of release of the new version.
    I did not remain very for a long time on-line, but what I saw more still tempts me to play.
    Congratulations for the accomplished work, it was worth it to wait.

@All others who try to help me, thanks.The solidarity remains a sure value on this server.

C U in space mates !

@OP: Yes MatchPlayerCF.dll in Freelance EXE folder

File version 1.00
    Product version 1,0,0,1
    File size: 8 704

btw in found others errors in Windows Error log:

Type de l'événement : Erreur
    Source de l'événement : SideBySide
    Catégorie de l'événement : Aucun
    ID de l'événement : 32
    Date : 11/10/2011
    Heure : 21:24:00
    Utilisateur : N/A
    Ordinateur : KURTZ-HOD1905
    Description :
    L'assemblage dépendant Microsoft.VC80.CRT ne peut pas être trouvé. La dernière erreur était L'assemblage référencé n'est pas installé sur votre système.

(Automatic translation: The Microsoft dependent assembly. VC80. CRT cannot be found. The last error was The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. )

I think i have a prob with my C++ 2005 redist. but dont know what (i have C++ 2005 redist SP1 installed)

Any idea ?

Hi Huor,

Windows error report:
    Exception Code c0000005
    Flags, Record and Adress at x0.....0
    No indication aboutfault module name

But i find this in Windows Event Log 'System)

Type de l'événement : Erreur
    Source de l'événement : SideBySide
    Catégorie de l'événement : Aucun
    ID de l'événement : 59
    Date : 11/10/2011
    Heure : 06:29:30
    Utilisateur : N/A
    Ordinateur : KURTZ-HOD1905
    Description :
    " Generate Activation Context failed for C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\MatchPlayerCF.dll. Reference error message: successful Operation. "

It arrives every time I launch Crossfire, a problem with regserver or something like that ?

Hi Forlon,

Thx for infos.

I followed all the instructions ( uninstalling, Installing ), with check of all the files / directories ' Freelancer ', use of Cchecker...

Result: the same.

One point: during installation of CF 1.9 client everything seems OK, but when i want to reboot the exe still run. I need to kill in task manager. Is it important?

(Size of Crossfire19.exe : 1 961 163 987)

Is file corrupted? In that case I have to download it again?

I have no slightest idea of what arrives especially since in past I had always managed to install CF with no problem at all.

Hi all
    I have a very big prob with CF 1.9

Downloading 1.9 client today.

Unistall FL.
    Delete all files (saves, print screen,..)
    Reboot
    Reinstalling FL
    Launching FL and change settings (3d sounds disable,...)
    Installing CF 1.9 Mod with FLMM 1.3
    Reboot
    Lauching CF.
    Select Single player
    After some movies and screen (man with broken leg), game crash and return to desktop.
    (same crash if i select Multi player)

Any idea ????
    Please help me