Posts by LtJamesWatts

Hey Pipe and Mike, I was wondering when you guys would show up, now where is Bond... :D

Anyway, thx for letting me know cause I will sure look for that system but guess I'd better get a higher lvl and a better ship first, got a feeling that this LP system isn't very friendly or am I wrong? ;)

AwesomeMan
    Really good tip :)
    Still had a Sergeant and 2 Corporals sitting in the back of my ship, went to Texas, Hunting Prison or something like that and bam around 150k creds at once.

Edit:
    I couldn't hold myself and just gave multiplayer a whirl, wish I hadn't done so cause its too much fun lol
    Too bad I don't have enough time to get on with it :(

Edit2:
    I've arrived through the story at Leeds but I got about 15 pods in my cargo which I don't want to sell for a lousy 1 credits.
    Since I can't sell them anymore at the prison in Texas for the moment is there another prison that I can sell them to without getting my butt shot off?

Thx once more for the help :)

Edit3:
    Nvm, found another one in the meanwhile.

Looks like I won't get bored with all those tips, thx a bunch guys :)

Can any of you just give me one last answer on this question I asked and then I won't bother you guys anymore.

In some of the screenshots I saw a ship flying over the surface of planets, is that gameplay or some sort of cutscene?
    If that's gameplay I would like to check it out but then I need to know where I can do that as well of course ;)

Thx every little bit helps.
    8o damn that sounded too much like Trent lol

Seriously, thx for the tips Draken that will certainly come in handy :)
    I'm again at the very start of the game so I guess I'm gonna have to be a bit patient before I venture forth in the more dangerous zones.
    Will get there eventually though and then I'll try to make my fortune ;)
    Think for now, never done that before either, that I'll go the trader way for a change and purchase a Rhino.
    Hope I can manage with that in battles what the story concerns but I'm getting a bit tired of fighting all the time, at least for the moment.

Hehe, wish I could but I hardly have spare time to really get into that so I play and hour here and there with singleplayer.
    When I got some holiday coming up I'll sure check it out cause I never tried the multiplayer part.

Sorry, thinking of another question in the meantime :D
    In some of the screenshots I saw a ship flying over the surface of planets, is that gameplay or some sort of cutscene?
    If that's gameplay I would like to check it out but then I need to know where I can do that as well of course ;)

Ok thx, I'll keep that in mind.

Is this the most profitable way or do you have any other suggestions?

Also, can you postpone story missions and keep on doing other stuff to gain credits without this having a negative impact on the story?

Thank you for your time.

My first post so hi to you all and nice to meet you guys :)

I would like to congratulate and thank Mr. SWAT_OP-R8R for his time, devotion and amazing work he has done on this specutacular mod.

Now on to the question...
    I played and finished the story of Freelancer a couple of times already and now I'm doing the same again with the 1.8 mod installed.
    Never have I took the time before to really explore the universe let alone make a lot of credits so I was wondering what is the best way to gain credits without cheating?
    I've been doing some missions that I picked up at the bar but been doing that before as well and it can get tiresome and boring sometimes and it doesn't make you all that much richer.

Thanks in advance for the help :)