Posts by jdavid1953

Actually I bought a bomber and it shows 4 slots for the torpedo but unfortunately there is no ammo for them so I take it I will have to search for the actual torpedo to buy somewhere in the system. I actually need to fill up the slots with the actual ammo. There were none a the station I bought the bomber at.

After getting to Loret and Leaving Taslunt at the next mission I am stuck trying to find the Altair Hyper gate to head home. I have checked the Loret Map and do not see any indication of where the Gate is and there is no Way point to go to and I have searched the system and not located any. Do I have to go back to the other systems to find it? Or is it hidden somewhere making it difficult to find.

Ok I think I know now I will try another ship because I am using The federationshippack also. And using the Gryphon and maybe that's why I am having a problem. I will have to start the game over and get to that point with a ship that hold licences and see if it works, Thanks for the info.

I have completed the Main Story line, and continued the extended story and missions but now I am stuck in Mission 33 Chapter 9 Device. When I go to the equipment dealer to obtain the Crystalline Key it wont let me mount the device and says that my ship does not have a mounting point capable of mounting the piece of equipment. That's a real bummer if I can't finish the Mod now. Any help from anyone that knows what is happening would be appreciated.

I have read some posts about ship control and drifting and I have to say that although I enjoy the mod it is impossible to dock with certain stations and jump holes. 1.8 does not act that way at all and I would like to know from a single player view, does anyone else have these problems? This is very frustrating and I have been told that I am the first to report the problem. Could be my system? I don't really think it is. If someone can spread some light please do. I have considering uploading video to my storage site if anyone wants to see my situation.