Posts by Arre

Originally posted by Drakon
    All capships equip battleship-grade weaponry. Check the docks in X-3043 System or the planet in Sovetskaya. :)

Thanks for a extremely fast answer! :D Though I have already checked the docks in X3043 but the weapon class were too high, and for some reason my turrets wants to be "external equipment" instead of "weapons"... confusing it is...

*edit*

Have also a hard time to find this Sovetskaya system you speak of :/

*edit2*

Think I have found it... :)

*edit3*

Well now when I have found it... i need to get a bribe for the Coalition... but since i went in to Altair before i bribed the Coalition iam screwed... :/

Hello!

Have played this wonderful mod for about a week and really like it!

I have now bought a Cruiser for my well earned money but to my surprise I cant find anywhere to get any weapons for it... :/ Should it be like this or have I missed something?

I have of course searched around like a crazy bastard already, both in space and on the forums :P

Thanks in advance!
    //Arre

Hello!

Have just started too play this mod... though i have played Freelancer in the past, A LOT! :D

But now when using Crossfire 1.7 I have encountered a problem, it just crash to desktop totally random. Have done TWO fresh installs this day of both Freelancer, Crossfire and FLMM 1.31. The crashes occurs when iam playing on the server. Either way if iam in space or docked.

My specs:
    Vista x64
    cd2 2,66ghz
    4gb ram
    ati 4870 1gb

This happens to one of my friends also, and he has similar spec though the third of us its working like a charm... so iam a bit confused...

we have also disabled the 3Dsound option

and we have tried to run freelancer in XPmode on the EXE...

Dunno what to do anymore :/ please help!

//Arre

-----------------------
    SOLVED!
    -----------------------

Unistalled NOD32 2.7 Antivirus! and installed version 4.0

//Arre