Posts by HunterKiller

You won't know unless you join the server and see for yourself. It's got what it needs to keep you well equipped. Earning it first it the main part.

Everything works as well as it reads.[104]

I would really like to comment on everything that has been said here for the greater of all communities other than Discovery. However, I think it would only start something that is not really needed. I may be wrong for what I am about to post but, I have been around too many of them to know how they are.

I may even be late in replying to this thread but, I really don't see where this issue was resolved and want to post.

I was a member of that community for a long time and left for more reasons than one. I actually got tired of all the BS on the forums and the ignorance shown to other servers and mods/modders.

The thing that has got me the most it, since Discovery didn't get chosen as, "Mod of the Year" and the posts made here about their flaming other mods /servers, they suddenly ant to be part of all Freelancer Communities? Am I the only one that sees this?

They have swamped TSP by the dozens, requesting Admin access and access to the privates areas. Why is that I wonder?

The forum has them acting as if they are the ones with all the know how.

I just can't see why they were allowed all the sudden access to the forums when they have refused in the past to show any concern about any of them? I know that the Administration of these forums are not as hung up only themselves as those of the Discovery forums are and that they invite all to become active on them but, to just allow them to have at everything on a minutes notice just because anyone that claims to be a dev or an admin and even though they may be known by some just doesn't seem right to me.

I'm no mod developer but I do know that it's easy to take any mod after downloading it, apart and use whatever it is you want, with or without the permission of it's creator. Many, let others have at it too often without having to ask for permission. Now, Igiss may not have had a hand in this but that doesn't mean that someone else that works on his team didn't. In any case, I myself have seen much in the Discovery mods that I have seen in others mods that I have actually had the time and chance to play on either in SP or on the servers of the mods created. Not of which many from Discovery slide away too. An actually, most of the player/members on Discovery have never gone to any other server unless it is to rag the server and to try to drag players from it to the Discovery server. I've had this happen even on my server by players that didn't even know I was the server op. Many of my players have even told me the same.

IMHO, Discovery is not the best mod out there. And as for the RP, If that's what you want to call it then, go right ahead. Liberty Rouges don't hang out near Police bases in Kusari (new tokyo) just to rob or tax Traders, then kill you when you object to it, I'm sorry but, that's not what I call RP.

I think I've said enough so's not to get to riled up about this subject.

If this post is out of line Op, delete it. Reprimand me if you have to.

I know I don't post here often because I get too busy reading everything and learning new things here when I do log on.
    HK

I think it looks great but, may really confuse the hell out of me. ?(

I think it may be the new beginning for Server Ops.

I have used Ioncross for so long now, I'd almost be afraid to try somthing new. But, I like challenges.

When the Biocross is released, be sure to inform me.

Thank You,

HK [8]

Hi again and thanks for all the welcomes.

Thanks for the compliment on the sig, I see some good ones here myself.

Been real busy with being an Admin on three different servers atm and having some technical problems as well.

Hope that I will be able to game here soon enough. In the process of getting things together to move though. Need a new atmosphere...Space.

Hope to visit the server soon.

[GLOW=red]HK [/GLOW]

Hi M8s,
    Not sure if this is the right place to introduce myelf but, the damage has been done. :D

I think I'm new here or have been here in the past, not sure. Thought I had been but my user name other than this one didn't seem to work?

This is definately an awesome forum layout. Likes :)

Haven't gamed on the severs, but may do so if I like the Community here on the forums.

Been a Freelancer player since day one and have enjoyed all the mods I've had the chance to play, servers as well.

Admin on three servers and have been running a server myself for the past two years. Kind of looking for something different for awhile.

Hope to meet you all soon.

HunterKiller