Posts by WhiteWash

Here is mine.
    for some reason in this thing it is speeded up on parts the actual file isn't like that, i will email it to you op if you decide you like it.

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i2.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/wintermuteai1/CampHero/crossfire-18-intro.flv">

Who's Complaining? It's called a question. Get over it mouth.

Originally posted by Wolvie
    Why are you complaining like that?

I mean, People say OP is working on it... Why would you get an ETA?!

This is an unknown problem so an ETA cant be posted unless the problem is known...

Yeah Wolvie gotta be BS bug then?
    Also, am I missing it? Where is the news post stating that the server is being worked on? Ballpark ETA until Server up? Status Report? Inquiring minds want to know...

It is NOT buggy install, and i DO think this has to do with BS and possibly Trains. When i first posted
    this thread, all the crashes WERE during when people were using BS and Trains. I think they are crashing it. Cannot think of what else could be the culprit. Constantly saying it's buggy install isn't feasible as a lot of us have perfect installs, and anyone with buggy install would crash THEM not us/entire server? seems far-fetched.

well..i do not have a dual core processor.
    none of this helps. Since nothing on MY end has changed, it makes no sense for the mod to be crashing my system. this only started happening since the server change. So you tell me what the problem is? I'm guessing no one knows.

Originally posted by goodone
    (plz op move to the support section.)

what we have here is another case of multi-proc issue i guess. plz take a look at this.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but all of a sudden the
    Crossfire Mod crashes my entire system, whereas before the
    recent server change, i had no problems. 99% of the time this
    happens when using the navmap, the other 1% happens during flight. It just crashes the entire computer making it reboot. this happened like 6 times in a row. Since i changed nothing, i have flmm v1.31, have 3d sound disabled, and all my files are fresh installed, i only set it up to play this mod specific, i am wondering why all of a sudden this is happening. Is the mod corrupt server-side? Please help.
    (i am pretty new here so be gentle)