Posts by 3rror

ok, just let me say...

did you read what i siad ? The laucnher did not work before i installed crack.

I will copy that FL without crack, but that doesnt matter, the lanucher isnt gonna work...

And pls tell me, is the server online and working or offline ?

Ok,

but guess what, another problem:

/downloads/CF17aPatch.exe was not found on this server. Additionally, a 300 Multiple Choices error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

anywhay, how come game worked with crack and how come there is not server again ?

EDIT:

I tryed installing CF 1.7a patch into the Freelancer folder where is crack, and installation reported an error saying that there's something wrong with G:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Freelancer/EXE/freelancer.exe.

So i tryed to install the patch into the another Freelancer folder - which i created as backup before installing crack.

And this time in the end of patch installations there was
    another error:

"Installation failder becuose Common.dll was not fould. Re-installing aplication could solve the problem"

I did everything exactly as you said... and it worked!

Thanks everyone!

EDIT:

Unbelivable!

New problem, as i said, i activated the CF1.7, i launched the client, i downloaded updates then i clicked on the "Lauch Crossfire multiplayer" button. And then nothing happens :S
    The client window shuts down and then FL is supossed to opet but no! Nothing happens [3]

EDIT2:

I managed to bypass that problem by pasting crack freelancer.exe into the EXE directory of Freelancer and starting FL by clicking on that crack icon. (Starting FL CF 1.7 in CF Client didnt work even after i cracked the game)

That way, FL Crossifer 1.7 starts (i dont know if its a SP or MP), i go to Multiplayer, enter my code and then there's no server ?

Is it me or is the server off again ?

I'm sorry for posting already existing topic ...

A) I have restored backups 10 times now
    B) its already deactivated
    C) OK...
    D) OK...
    E) I dont have FL cd
    F) OK...

I wrote that so u can see the problem, so is there any other way, something i might try ? Download a specific file(s) and replace them ?

Hi,
    I have been playing on CF 1.7 server for some time now, but since today server was not working i tryed to deactivate CF 1.7 in FL Mod menager, to play somewere else until CF server is back online.

When i pressed the deactivation button in FL mod menager, when deactivation was almost finished some error window poped up saying some thing like: "Problem deactivating Crossfire 1.7 mode" and asked if i want to restora backups, i pressed 'Yes'.

And then the mode was deactivated.

Later, i tryed to re-activate the mode but when activation loading bar was almost finished the same error poped up again saying:

"Error: problem activating 'Crossfire Mod 1.70 Client Edition' Look in the log for more details.

Here's the screenshot:

Similar thing happend to me before, on two different computers.

At that time i have tryed to reinstsall FL, reinstall FL mod menager and CF 1.7 and after few attempts of everything, it was finnaly activated.

But now, the same thing is happening again and now i dont have Freelancer CD so i cant re-install it.

I have tryed reinstalling Crossfire mod 1.7 but it still doesnt work.

Please help!
    Thanks.