Posts by mitskai

its not racism.. its a fact. i have played with enough germans and i know enough bout them. In the end they all think the same, no racism here its all education and mentality of germany.

swat_op, how is reverse engering packets an infrigment of copyright? i do not copy your work, i do not touch your files, i do not make many out of your work, i do not take away all your customers, i dont even look at your code.
    no copyright infrigment here. however this is a free mod and you are going to pay the court for this litle thing? i dont think so?

as for insulting you, you had it coming telling me what i cant do without even knowing me :)

and servers is not only hardware, it is also software -.- maybe read some computer science books for dummies if they exist

maybe i will make my own server than. not that hard to decypher packets unless htey are encrypted which i dont think so. programming is not that hard for me.

also i hate germans. because there mentality is the same as the days they thought they could own the world... well bounce. not going to happen.