Posts by Vaenn

Maybe is one person, the 1/128 on the server at moment with corrupted char, or is trying to connect repeatedly without re launching and when others try to connect they cannot or have to press esc

Is there no way to show who is on the server in real time?

I assumed anyone on the server at this point would most likely be OP or Huor. I have seen up to 3 online though so I'm not sure who that would be.

Same problems as everyone else. Can't connect.

However, I have to ask, what can I report as an individual that might help identify a problem? Of course not being able to connect is report worthy, but is there anything else? Yellow or red lag symbols? Getting disconnected? I haven't run into many of those problems, but occasionally that will happen. If I get red lag it usually means the server is about to do what it's currently doing. I disconnect and try to reconnect but it won't accept connections. That's the only time I get red lag.

Anyway, just hoping there's something that I can do that will be helpful. :)

Thanks for your hard work OP and Huor.

Logged in earlier to see if it worked and it did. Gonna log in now and start playing. Thanks for the quick fix!

See you guys out there. :)

EDIT: Btw, SWAT_OP-R8R, I love your sig. :D

Hello. I just downloaded Crossfire 1.9 and I wanted to check out the server. I get to the server list just fine. When I click on the Crossfire server, and then click "Connect" I get a message saying, "Please wait. The requested operation is taking longer than expected." I wait, but then I get a message saying something about the server possibly being down or that my internet connection is messed up and I can't connect to the server. :(

Can anyone tell me what's causing this and what I might be able to do to fix it?

Much appreciated!