Posts by TackledLobster

Originally posted by Kermit
    great!

WB

Thx Kermit
    How you've been?
    Last time I saw you we were dueling in a nebula, then my internetconnection gave up xD
    I still say we need to re-do that fight :D

x

Originally posted by DC_Hägar
    for some firewall like norton it did not help to just deactivate it, but a complete deinstallation was necessary

Yeah that fixed it, pff now I can go find another Virusscanner >_>

Not sure what you mean by that..
    But the Firewall is a Firewall from the Anti-Virus program, I can't run a firewall from example AVG, and use ESET as a virus-scanner.
    I don't want to change Virus-scanner, cause this is a really good one.. :(

I'm having this problem now..
    I'm using ESET Smart Security, and I put the freelancer.exe in my whitelist and stuff, and allowed all connections, and it's still not connecting to the server :(..

Originally posted by Kwisatz Haderach
    Saying you aint got any guns and lost some cash isnt gonna help you -- Aarrrggggggg!!

You're not a real pirate, real pirates keelhaul their own mother for lots o' cash (me) :O.

Originally posted by DonC23
    So what you are telling me here is that EPSILON_FANOS does speak english and was BSing me the whole time I was chasing him out of Deadalus?

When did he go in to Daedalus? Was that after me and Saxon hunted him or before?

Originally posted by Lynx
    When faced with a fight, we do no use cowardly tactics such as switching characters to avoid the challenge. We stand up to the opposing force. Do not mistake us for a weak or cowardly clan, because that will lead to your death and not ours.

See you in space.

You obviously don't know Gunny, don't taunt him :O.

Originally posted by {LP}Saxon{X}
    LOL, and the guy we had cornered was up in Hokkaido, Narando or something like that, an epsilon tag, he claimed to only speak german, which kinda makes sense for an ex-fallen. He used Warp in battle to regen his shileds the wimp!. and that was when he used nanos too. double wimp!.

obviously you cannot be a pirate clan as pirates are harder than that.

was entertaining though. [8]

His name was Fanor or Faron or somthing, we wanted to tax him but he refused, so we chased him untill he died, and yes, he did keep recharging, which kinda got annoying ^^.
    But we whooped his arse didn't we Sax? Arrrrr [8]

EDIT: I'm the one who killed him eventually (yay first LP kill for me :D).