Posts by Romeyo

Originally posted by DC_Hägar
    Romeyo had only 1.5 mill on his account and lost it while F1 twice (first took 1 mill fine, 2nd took what was left)

what the...
    ohh... that's much better :P

Originally posted by C9H14NO3

Combat is called when sbdy. shoots at you - right?

but when i kill that sbdy the combat is over... and yes, i killed the NPC in sol.
    and if the fine is 1mil, then don't take more money then 1 mil.

i understand, and i don't have problem with that...
    my problem is that i was NOT in combat... and only shooted by NPC before... but i docked at London, then undock, then my m8 ask me about one of my char, so i want to check where is that ship, and i get fined! not 1 mil, but all of my money was taken...
    and i think this is not good.

yes yes, i also love to be fined for nothing... you guys don't like to read first comment? :P

yes... i have 0 credit on that char right now.

The good thing is that no one can tax me :D But it's a little bit stupid, that i fight with npc-s, and when i want to change char after i killed the npc-s, i get fined...

actually, i was undock after i dock... and press F1 in front of the planet, without any agression, no shoot, no hostile fleet.

Inferno: i wasn't in a fight... next time read not just answer...
    and i lost not 1 million, but 1,46 million.

Okay, i am a little bit angry about this F1 fine...
    I went from sol, to new london with my mates. I had about 1,4 mil only. We fought with Dons, but reached london. I docked, and i want to check my other chars and pressed F1. Then my m8 said that i lost 1,4 mil, because using F1 in combat. Combat??? wtf?! [3] i wasn't in combat at new london, and what is this fine? I lost 1,4 mil for nothing.

Can sy explain what the hack is going on? If i want to play, and fight with NPC-s, and quit, i loose money?? [3]