Posts by BG_Rhonetaz

you Go OP

this fellow thats talking hear i dont know you but if you cant show proof please keep mouth shut ... we need ppl of Ops quality to keep Fl running and hopefully get microsoft to finally get of their buts and finish the one they promised to .Ops ideas of putting communities is a damn good idea it gets ppl involved allows for more ideas to be put in play and i thought hmm that was the idea to keep the community alive ..corect me if im wrong but when communityies join together theres more things to pull from more ideas to play with so please lets let fl servive we got a good community we can have a great community if some would get off collective butts and help things move forward not back then perhaps things in the future would be for the better instead of trying to destroy things cause you cant agree to be cival!!! my mother once said if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything there are some that should realy head that advice

GUNNY M8 U HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT

And i mean that if it wasnt for U and a couple of others i consider friends i would not be still hear U kept me going when nobody hear and i feel i let u down a lil bit with me being away i am sorry to u the most if u need anything just ask m8 even if it means u kicking my tail again andagain lol

Best regards m8

u know since uv been around to so many servers and such than u know without a doubt what clans systems are and that u have to ask and there were BG on so 1 rule broke second after dk killed u ,,, u regened at a planet
    when i came back in to cust to give chase i went straight to new york gate and yet u beat me there... if u say that no mod then fine but it seems an very big oddity that you repeatedly came into cust and outran an sp which without mod is inpossible by the way

so i guess if ur not cheating good for u m8 i salute u but beware if u r we will know very quickly....

i own x-52 joystick it is programmable but im unsure how to get flight out of the stick i can get guns to fire can slide but cant fly plz help

Like Slayer im fairly new to online mod playing and ive checked into others and this is only one i play .

m8 your comments are true , but try being inspace with us once in awhile u may see a very big differance to u read there are those that r working together here helping one another i for one do not intend on leaving soon either . so come be a friend help us make a strong community for everyone if u r old than the wisdom is welcome.
    Each has a role fighters , pirates, traders, cops, military and so on. a wise person once told me ... Each has a role , not everyone can be fighters, or etc..... but u can have a share and a role but u have to choose and make role work for u and only u can do that.....so plz join us find your role dont leave us in the dark if u have light share it .. understand???? ty for post and Thank u OP for ur dream .....SALUTES M8

U and me both, and then if anythings left we clean it again and again and so on and so forth.........anybody got a mop and tweezers for whats left?????
    and as for your orders corny ,,,, youd have better luck getting rock from the sun.........

im going more than [bat] here so anything to help pass the time... is there more stuff needed for the game than just the downloaded 1.7????

because some of the things ive read indicates that we need more than just the basic download