Posts by Lampro V

I wish you good luck on Discovery, they also have a banner system in use. Feel free to complain there.

way less intrusive then CF mod. :)

the difference between making constructive feedback and making demands.

It is constructive, no one want to play on a server, where you get the same shit on your screen every 5 min.

You just make your mod THE way you want it and thats all, that why you have a low player base and will always have.

babye, and hf with your... Empty server.

Ps: delete my account w'ont come back. :)

Then, of course, you come along as the new guy and demand and get pissed off when a certain feature of the game can't be changed to your liking. And still admit having ripped out content for your own purposes.

ho but am n'ot the only one who complains about that, they just d'ont say anything when me i tell you that getting pop up message every 5 min is annoying.

If that's why you want to leave - we can get along better here without such

Yep am moving to Discovery, there is more player there as well, everything i need.

You can delete this account as well. :)

Hello yes that i can totally understand, then it would be nice to have longer delay between message, tbh and my feeling i really have the impressions that my screen is flooded of diverse message. :/

And source code or n'ot iits your mod so your creations, so you can control stuff like that.

take care.

So there is no choice but getting our screen full of text every x times ?

Thats kinda ........ Annoying + something i d'ont like, there should be a client side option to setup the delay between each message or something like that, it break my immersions when i play or want to record some video for example.

For example in settings we have an option to hide the hud, why n'ot about those text too ? ......

The software displaying the messages is part of the server and has fixed interval which i can not change.

Sorry i can n'ot believe in that ^^

Console messages are there for a reason... especially on the server.

I do understand but i dont have a red fish memory, so no need to remind me the same shit every 5 minutes at least every 15/20 ALRIGHT, or just give the players an options to turn off/on that flooding text whenever they want too.......... But right now i just feel like behing flooded and i find that flood immersions breaking, so how can i show off the text on screen ?

And yes, you need to turn of OpenSP if you want to play the campaign.

Thx.