Posts by dave82182

I was wondering cause im a little concerned when i installed crossfire and created my account i didn't make a copy of the account info so if the server crashes or my pc crashes i lose my whole account and everything accomplished to date. "depressing thought" is there a way i can still completely backup my account and account details kind of after the fact or do i need to create a new account and start again. big oops

What Putin really wants in my view having lived through some of the cold war During the cold war Ukraine was a nuclear power holding apr 1/3 of Russia's nuke arsenal a lot of those nukes were dismantled through an agreement with the west and the then Ussr after Ukraine claimed independence but there's still loads left there if Putin wins Ukraine that puts even more of the west under threat of nukes there's another smaller country connected to Ukraine that Putin will take to so he can complete his old Ussr empire back to what it was and again be in a position to take the west if he so chooses. The end cause NATO gets involved then