Posts by Odin Kree

Martind,hey bro i think my copy of freelancer vanilla might be corrupted in some way,it wont play it goes all the way thru the start videos then just before u get to select new game or load game it crashes,i have it set to run as admin. and set for compatibility for win. xp service pack 2,i have included some attachments for u to look at maybe u can help me get it going again i think that's why my crossfire mod wasn't installing correctly,buy maybe i am wrong this copy of freelancer is not from a cd it is a torrent file i downloaded several years ago and i have had no trouble from it so far.freelancer error 4.txtdxdiag freelancer.txtfreelancer error 5.txtdxdiag freelancer.txtfreelancer error 4.txtfreelancer error 5.txt

Martind Forlon,i dont have the crossfire mod installed at the moment because it wouldn't start so i deleted it,i had it installed in the D drive,i had a clean fresh install of freelancer,and i used the flmm i already had installed on my computer also on the D drive,and i don't even have my anti virus activated when i play freelancer ,i noticed the crossfire installer came with a copy of flmm but i didn't know where it was stored so i didn't use it.

Thanks guys for all your help,i will keep at it,although i got it working the first time i installed it but i got killed getting to close to a planets atmosphere and things went crazy from then on out i won't be doing that again,and by the way discover mod don't use flmm.

Hey guys,i forgot to say that in 1 of these shots if u notice that in the shader options,i have no selection,well before when crossover was working correctly i had plenty of options in the shader menu.

Thanks guys,for the advice and the encouragement ,i have a question for ...ringtowin u mentioned the custodian gate,i have completely explored the NY system and i have not found a custodian gate ,please tell me where it is.try all very much i will not give up on this.

Guys,i watched the videos but i have a question how are u supposed to steer your ship hold down the right mouse key and press whatever keys u have bound to rapid fire?unless i am missing something,and yes denne Ashcroft is a brute,far stronger than he should be.

Hey guys,i am trying to get thru the Ashcroft mission in sp,let me say that i am an ok combat pilot even tho at 59 i have lost some mobility,dexterity,and reflex,but still whats up with Ashcroft?his ship defies physics,he appears tp have unlimited shield batteries and nano bots,and he wont sit still long enough to really damage his shields,i have went after him in 3 different ships the starter ship a rhino and a patriot,and still no joy the closest i have come is by loading all missiles and i did manage to get his shields down but i ran out of missiles and he went zipping off screen and by the time i got him back all his shields were restored,now i know that this mod was created mostly for MP,and that the npc ships were harder to kill but Ashcroft is just crazy over powered,does any body have a strategy or tactic for killing this guy,maybe if i could target his engines i could take him like king says,but i have bound 2 controls target subsystem and target next subsystem, neither are working,i did once get a thruster subsystem to show but thrusters are not engines are they ?any way i will never get to leave the NY system if i can't beat this guy so any advice would be greatly appreciated,i do have a lot of credits if it's just a question of buying the best fighter ship in the NY system the HF for sale at planet Pittsburgh,please i know lots of players have beat this guy ,so could someone or a lot of someones share hoe they did it with me?

Michael, no i didn't open the FLMM after i started the game,i did it at the same time,first i installed crossfire 2.0 then i enabled the shields mod,everything has been ok until today,i started getting server crashes,so i waited for awhile then the banned thing. anyway SWAT-OP-BRB is looking at it but he is busy so it might take awhile.

Martind Forlon,are those add- on u get included in the FLMM v1.3 considered mods?because i do have 1 of them enabled the nearly invulnerable shields one ,alto i don't think it works because i still get killed,if it's considered a mod i will turn it off,even tho i have had it turned on now for 2 1/2 days,if it is considered a mod why didn't the game launched detect it sooner?

Martind Forlon,i dont remember seeing a long string of numbers when i first logged on to mp,any way i can recover that i dl 1 of the files u posted earlier,as far as the server goes i have been playing in mp for the past 2 days with no problems and i don't have any other mods installed.

Hey guys,i was trying to play crossfire 2.0 today but kept getting a server crash,it said try again later, so i did and immediately got banned for just trying to connect to the server,i got a message that said the account i was using was banned no reason was given just banned, how wrong is that,please someone fix this,also i saw a brief message about writing down my mpid,but i dont know where it is?