Posts by Battleship Kloderwald

The readme sais its FLMM 1.31 I reinstalled it and i used the one at the link of the newest crossfire. I deleted savegames too. Strange is that after i installed the FLMM it said something about version 2.0 but then again at the left top of the FLMM menu it sais "Freelancer Mod Manager v1.30" confusing... :(

At activating the Crossfire 1.62 mod i get error:

Error: problem activating 'Crossfire Mod 1.62 Client Edition'
    Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\DATA\characters\heads\characters\heads\ku_edo_headcf.dfm.flmmbak' to 'C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\DATA\characters\heads\pi_pirate5_head.dfm')
    Maybe that has to do with that i chose Tekagi as player..
    And at another time i got almost same error
    Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\Data\Missions\M01B\m01b_11.thn.flmmbak' to 'C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\Data\Missions\M01B\m01b_11.thn')

wtf please help

Do i hear RP? :] i love RP!!!

Hi im new too :P
    Im still playing singleplayer but i have some questions.
    Why i cant dock any coalition station? Their not enemy to me (their neutral/white) for me. And also the biiiig distances in that Sovietskaya sector or how its called is there any way to get through it faster?
    Also id like to know where the turrets for Train and the battleships are sold (Rheinland turrets and all the other turrets wich the NPC battleships have too because i like to configure my ships like the npcs it looks so cool and fits :D )
    Is there any sector with that black hole from the CF intro? I like sightseeing such celestial phenomens.

Yeah i had that even on another mod too i thought i should reinstall freelancer...but if deactivating 3dsound the sound is more...crackling sometimes. :O
    It crashed to bluescreen 8o8o

Oh and thats offtopic but where to buy the real turrets for the ships sold at those docks near Crossfire planet? because a rheinland battleship with kusari guns is just... 8o;(