Posts by TiNaL

Ok, i activated DirectPlay in Windows Components (y the fuck is this disabled???)

Then did a fresh install

Selected Vanilla FL Shader

The usual Error Code showed up

Deleted Launcher.ini

Selected Vanilla FL Shader again

Now it´s running flawlessly in Vanilla FL Shaders!!!!! :-)

OMFG Exxo, thank you so muuuuuchhhh!!!!!

With other Shaders i still got the same Error Message

Exxo! How do you do dude? Whats with the studies? Everythings gone right? I want to play again so bad!

I installed the DX Grafic Tolls shown in the video, still no sucess.

FL Vanilla: If i click on the Shortcut, nothing happens at all. Not even an Error Message.

FUCK M$ !!!!

Im thinking about setting up a second OS, in the case we wont manage to get it to work :-(

Any other suggestions folks?

No, even tried this. No change :-(

What should the Launcher update do, due the problem is in the KernelBase.dll Library?

Heres what i tried:

- Fresh install in another Folder than C:\Programs(x86)

- Deleted Launcher.ini and select Vanilla FL Shader

- Replaced KernelBase.dll in System32 with the one from 1803 Win10 (even that didn´t work! WTF!)

Big Girls don´t cry, but this is serious :-(

Hi, I´m back after a long break from CF and come to this same error :-P

I tried everything mentioned above, even replacing the KernelBase.dll in System32 with the one from the 1803 Win10. No Luck :-(

Don´t know what to do. I want to PLAY AGAIN!!!

Any other Solution than going back to 1803 Win10???

PLEASE HELP

Dear Great Master,

i recently went to LP with my friend Exxo, then the connection was lost and i got banned. I got unbanned from some friendly players, but i cant escape from lost paradise, i can get to the unknown system from there, but then every Jumphole is denied, even the one i just came from LP. We tried the fine all Money trick, to get beamed back to NY, but even that didnt worked.

Please help! ;(

Acc.Name: "[TDR]TiNaL"