Posts by Acadian

Pirates hey?
    I might join them...
    lol
    damn!
    I just killed two Dom Kavosh gunship....
    my mouse fingers actually hurt!
    never had this opposision from a mod itself..players now.....a diferent story.

Just someting for newbies.....wait until you get in the sol systems =)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and to the desingners.....wow man great mod

Well I prefer it that way...some servers give all the advantages to Aliens and they are like undestructable..witch is no fun.

I haven't found one easter egg and I'm loving this mod.
    I played with other mods and never did I have to run from a mission.Man those NPC are tough (and my ship is weak). But on other server players never get killed by NpC...This is great cause you can't let your guard down ...wewll off to work =I

Whoo ooo!
    I got it working and it rocks!
    Man just a normal planet mantthan mission was like fighting a player
    LOl
    (with the reloading sheilds and stuff)
    can't wait to explore the universe.

thanx yall for the welcomes..even accordion..lol
    I'll try to get on the server again in a few minutes..hope it works!

I haven't done a search, I will when I'm back from work..but if anyboday wantas to help
    =)
    I installed everything and all, but I the list of servers doesn't apear when I go into multiplayer =S
    come on computer it's my B-day!

I just downloaded it too
    and I was wondering can I just get on anytime with this mod or will the server need to be adjusted to the new mod?

thanx y'all
    I guess I need more time to get aquainted with the search engine..allthou I can't see why I didn't find the thread...anywho I probably won't finish the SP.(as soon as I get more Ram)
    Is there any bug like that online?

I have the same problem with ashcroft, and my searchs didn't give any fruits.Just found that one person had the problem..so..help please =S

man I just discovered this mod on Lancers.
    I'm not gonna try online play for now, I want to tryout the story line before but I just can't wait to get deeper into this mod..seems pretty awsome!