Posts by Marcos Olivares

me and a friend haved played Crossfire mod since a month ago, with hard work and respect for other players we earned our first ten millions, so we search for a ship to buy, i know there is clan limitations to specific models and permissions to enther such systems owned, but we both play in night here (we lived in Chile, and Argentina) so at such time there is NOT people in Custodian, except in certains hours, so the problem begin days after that, my friend was intercepted by police ships and they treathened with BAN his account for having these ship, so i ask the following... First : Its our fault the people of custodian was sleeping in time we buy these ships ??, we buyed we DONT stealed ! Second: This is roleplay so if systems clans dont wanna ships belonging to others why dont block these birds for only his mates ?? why menacing with baning account, is not my fault the ship is on sale , again i know the rules, BUT this is ROLEPLAY if u guys wanna keep these ships in safe place try to make police stay 24 hours or make dissapear the thing
    we are new players, and we both in our merchant career try to help less fortunate players, i dont wanna polemize about this, but i show respect for others, always, i try to play clean, maybe i tresspased rules, maybe i thinked this was a GAME not CIA top secret stuff matter, i hate to be threathened becouse i play a game like a game means to be played [8] [8] [8] [8] [8] [8]

Sorry my ingorance (im just a nob here), but why dont use a torrent scheme for distribute mod crossfire ?
    maybe for example take 6 seeds (and offer a gift to whom wanna seed the mod, lets talk about some credits, or a event like a race in his name ?, lol)
    in any doubt if i can help in some...