Posts by Echoes222

thanks for all responses ;) it seems I will have to stick with this feature, since on all other aspects this mod is brilliant. Just a suggestion - make this feature optional for SP while obligatory for MP (in other words - game will activate it automatically for any MP game). if this is doable it would certainly be more user friendly (at least more rookie users friendly :P)

Vanilla also does not force me to grind simple lvl 1 mission for 20-30 minutes! On lower levels, nano/shield does not make combat harder, it just makes it last longer m8... also...

and editing the mod is not allowed

Why? As I have said, I am talking about SP. This mod is great but I am sure that this feature should be optional in SP campgain. As loadouts are editable, why it is so shunned when I have asked for guide how to remove this feature?

Again, nano/shield bats usable by NPC's is just frustrating, it does not makes combat more difficult.

Hello all,

now before someone will reply (I have seen few archived posts similar to mine) with "it is supposed to be hard hurr durr" let me say this: I do not think that computer game should be boring and tedious - the fact that I think that NPC's are more proficient with strafing, dog fighting and shooting than in Vanillais fun, but nano/bats just making otherwise easy missions long and boring. If I would like to do chores, I would take over time in my day job ;)
    also, please do not use argument of better guns or ship... I have defender + really nice guns and I'm doing level 1 generic missions which takes up to 20-30 minutes to complete due to the fact that NPC's can use nano/shield batteries... so, could someone please tell me which files should I change/delete to remove this feature from this mod in my game? I am really frustrated, I wanna have Crossfire experience with main storyline without being forced to be frustrated. Would be grateful for some guide on how can I kick this feature out of my game ;) nice day to all of you