Posts by Sauron25

Also guys check your "openSP" setting every time you are launching your game, yesterday i unmarked it and today when i wanted to play that option was marked again and screwed my autosave again.

For me it worked, everything is fine now. Juni and all waypoints now appears correctly. I docked to the station, game autosaved - i loaded it and its working. Thanks for help Martin, i hope you will fix it too Silverfox :)

Saves from vanilla campaing looks fine, but i checked every single save after completing original campaing and they are screwed - it looks that new mission's doesnt trigger. Cutscenes are working but not the rest. I think this auto-update made some mess in game files and maybe thats why its not working properly, everything was working perfect before this

I dont think so, after this launcher update i started game normally by pressing "single player". Also i loaded some old save from vanilla campaing(the one when you have to get power cell) and it worked normally, i have the cutscene about collapsing jump hole and everyting worked fine. It looks that's only my crossfire campaing save are screwed

EDIT: I had exactly same mission as you Silverfox - but i didnt get killed i just closed game when i entered spica and now its not working

I tried it and and it didnt worked, loaded chapter 6 save which was made by the game and same thing, juni disappeared game autosaved when i left the station i loaded this autosave and again my redemption is gone i have starflier and my level grow up to 45. I also see that my launcher and game auto-updated 20 minutes ago, after that my problems started. Maybe it changed some game files and now all old and new saves which game is making are corrupted.......

Today i started chapter 7 and everything was working perfect, i entered spica system and i took a break. Now i wanted to continue but when i loaded autosave after entering spica system i didnt have any waypoint and juni with my coalition comrades disappeared and game was telling me that i dont have any active mission. I got this problem on every single save which i have - no waypoints, no missions. Also when i tried to make clean save to check if this will repair corruption after loading it i had starflier with justice guns instead of my redemption full of lvl 10 weapons :( and my lvl grow up somehow from 17 to 46. I hope there is way to fix it, cause playing the whole campaing again and collecting everything which i had is not an option. My english isnt perfect but i hope you will understand whats wrong :)