Posts by Bourdoulakas

Yep same here it seems the anti-cheat system is going haywire again lol.. Time to get some sleep I guess..

*Edit*: After 10 mins it worked fine again. :)

I think I found the culprit... Because the server was down/restarting every 10 minutes I had to rename the intro videos as it was annoying to spam escape every time game runs... Maybe that was it! :)

Ive configured and activated some additional anticheat stuff on the server. This appears to be running well atm.

M8 I don't think they are running so well as for some unknown reason I and some other people have been kicked from server and teleported on planet Pittsburg... I was doing some mapping to re-discover trade routes while it happened. This happened on both my VHF and my Train.

It is installed!!! The joy is overwhelming!! I cannot take it!!! lol 8o

The new launcher is smooth as butter! The only bugs I found so far when using my old saves is the thruster and impulse speed indicators are gone.

*EDIT*: The indicators and fonts are working like a charm now, thank you Moorhuhn for showing me this: Crossfire2 font didn't install

Gonna test the sweet FX and see if my computer explodes!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU HAVE DONE! I cannot wait to play MP!!! :D

Thanks guys I dont want cash I'll need some help to farm !!!Nomad guns!!! <3 in Freeport 7 thats my "kickstart" for my epic journey to restart! :D

p.s.: where is the like button in the forums I can't seem to find it anywhere???

First reaction when reading this: OUCH! Time to calculate the damage! :P

1 billion credits *poof*
    full neutral rep train char with cloaking *poof*
    full neutral rep mining ship *poof*
    storage char loaded with IC goodies and red crystals *poof*
    1 char with 95% mapping done *poof*

I gotta say this settles things back quite a bit because I wont be able to participate in any events any time soon... :(
    On the other hand it's time for some fresh start! As soon as my OCD completionist syndrom kicks in, I'll get them em back in time! (and get rid of the god-awful GmG2 secret faction tags affilation lol)

The only thing I pray for to the Gods of Chaos is server stability (the only drawback this mod has in my opinion) and as few bugs as possible!

Keep up the good work peeps and make my lower jaw drop once again in awe..! :ninja:

Thank you so much! This is the second event I participate, (I love killing aliens). I am looking forward to join more events and do some pvp too! Practice practice!! :P :D

I would like to thank player Joseph_Warrior too for his immense help for pimping up my ship to over 9000!!! I owe you big time m8 and I WILL find a way to repay you! ^^

Searching for a good game that has good duration and gameplay I was left
    clueless... (Recent generation games is all about gfx and they last
    about 2 hours max...) While searching the net I came across a youtube
    video about Freelancer. *Instant nostalgia!* After finding my old FL
    copy in my dusty collection case, first I tried to "pimp up" vanilla by
    using a ton of different addons by searching endlessly in forums and
    guides to make FL widescreen and HD compatible. Finished vanilla but I
    was left with a hunger for more..! :rolleyes:

After some more search I discovered Crossfire which I installed perfectly after a few times.
    Needless to say I am still searching for my lower jaw... This must be
    the most gigantic and amazing expansion I have ever played to a game,
    trully magnificent!!! :D A few problems like launcher crashes and
    masochistic levels of difficulty but that does not really matter! The
    epiness of this mod overshadows all!

I am still working on the new SP campaign which is awsome so far (trying to beat the 3 ancient
    sentinels). After I finish it and buying a better gaming mouse I will
    try MP but I have one question. The only modifications I have made to
    the game besides your mod is the instuctions on the Widescreen gaming
    wiki. Link: Freelancer - Widescreen Gaming Wiki (A few
    changes to make game and HUD work for 1920x1080 16:9 resolution, but it
    also changes the fonts). Will I be able to play MP or the changes can be
    detected by server as cheating.

Excuse the long post, and I am looking forward to be a humble member of this community! :)