Posts by hitm

I finally fully agree, this mod is great

unbelievable I wasnt aware of this game the last 10 years, but at least the mod comes into full effect now

only thing thats lacking is a video on the net, that makes people realize they have to play this

I hope you enjoy this a little bit, its a Tribute

[video]

[/video]

thanks for the link

I played the mod again cause of the widescreen, better graphics and Ui it offers

mybe you should place an hint somewhere at the beginning of the game that Players can sell prisoners in Texas, to keep Mission runners going

but seriously, I would consier CM usage by the AI bugged atm

they dropping the CM the millisecond you hit the button to Launch the Missile, its redicoules ... only if you lucky and the rocket, the Cm and the enemy

are Close together a Missile will do any damage in combat, while a CM that Close to shipengine would totally have no effect at all

I also tryed to target the CM device of th enemy ship and damage it but that does not work at all

I would Balance this by greatly reducing Missile damage and removing CMs from the AI

all in all your mod is more fun then playing eve.online but the Missile Thing is a bit frustrating

regards

I use seeker mines as Missile Substitute at the moment

HI, I am playing Freelancer for the first time ever, after all the star fighter games coming out right now I was interested in trying it

I stumbled across this mod and used it because of better shaders, more otptions and so on

I played till Level 5 then unistalled the mod and started over with the vanilla game

the AI changes totally unbalancing the game ... Missiles, slow firing weapons = useless / waste of time and Money

the fights just take longer, plus you have no Option as to use fast ships fast weapons

in the vailla Version even normal Missiles seem to lock on to the target and get more reliable the further the enemy is away

in this mod it seems to should work the opposite way but it just makes Missiles obsolete

and in General it just takes to Long to finish enemys, and its not more complex just feels dragged

the modern UI is great, the enhabced shaders are okay, all the new Cursors are complicated to make use of

you just cramped to much into this mod or should provide it in different Version where you can only Change what you really want

Overall the AI changes sucks so much fun and diversity out of the game that I have to discard everything I do find awesome

from this mod and switvh to the vanilla game completly, I am sorry

just wanted to give you some Feedback ^^

regards