Posts by Freed

i don´t need the inner core maps that urgent... a zip with all the system maps you´ve got in the wiki would be great!

ahh...now i´ve found it...it´s in "systems" not in "maps". wasn´t looking down after finding "maps".

thx ajay. i guess there is no way to download all the maps at once? I´m here in the outback and well...mobile broadband is just not the best thing. :D

sorry for revive this thread...
    it´s just that pxzumreden needs a pw now (dunno what happend) and i would be really happy if someone could upload all the systemmaps from crossfire. i thought the flmaps in the downloadsection are with the cf-system-maps but that was wrong :(

thx,
    Freed

P.S.: hope to see you soon in mp-i´ve just no possibilty atm to play online :(

got the same problem - and no, i´ve only installed the crossfire mod and have used the opensp only once without saving the game:)
    dunno why it´s happend, but i´ll give the solution a try :) sounds better to me than complete reinstall.

doesnt work this way - there is a m13sp.ini too- so i copy the m13.ini , replace it and copy it renamed as m13sp.ini again and replace the old m13sp.ini with it.
    Than just start with the last missionsave (after entering nomads lair i think) and it should work.

if the m13sp has the same size as the openspm13, you know now where the problem is.