Posts by RMCDarkDemon

when I opened up the notepad with the info I got really confused as it was all jumbled up so I could not really understand where I was suppose to place the info. As it stand im still having fun with the game even with the minor issue but I can live with them :) after all when you are in a battleship blowing stuff up how are u not having fun :p

ok i have re done everything and it seems to be working ok now just need to wait for install to complete. you where right i installed it wrong. thank you for the fast replays and help with this. i will let you know if it works in a few min

no there is a single player option. i have gone through both cross fire mod and the freelancer folers and unticked read only files however they do not remain unticked. i hit apply and they still dont stay unticked but i do see an incrase in files in the freelancer directory. and corss fire only reads as "Crossfire"

* plz disregard the post above this on* ok so i still need to fix the txt * i will do what u said in top post* but when i go to multiplay it still says i do not have 1.9. when i go to teh single player it give me the option of loading a cross fire saved game.

ok so it is running now but when i go to multiplayer. its show load cross fire game *greyed out* delete *grayed out* and in the messgae board to the right is a bunch of lines. i get the grayed out bit since i dont have a game file yet but whats the lines?

ok so i have gone into propertys and chnage the read only file but now the file will no stay unticked. i have hit apply and ok. do i only need to do this once or do i need to do this every time i try and play the mod?

the mod is active in the manger. is there a way to conferim if its installed or just unpacked? also when i go to multiplayer and try to join ther server it say i do not have 1.9 but im looking right at the file and in y start up menu it say play cross fire 1.9

ok so install went well. game is running however it looks just like normal fl. now do i need to go through the whole campaign before i can get to the mod goodie? and second all my txt is like mico scopic and i cant read anything that pops up. any help would be great