Posts by Jeice28

Okay I installed two versions of crossfire: 1.82 and 1.9. I got 1.9 to go all the way through and activate using FLMM only once. Now I'm getting this odd error .

Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\resources.dll.flmmbak' to 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\_resources.dll')

Its keeping me from activating the mod and running the game which frustrating. I am unsure if changing my setting before loading up are at fault. Being precise the options where you can change Juni's look or what color particles you want. Because 1.82 kept minimizing and then crash / shutting down me did I install 1.9. Not sure if I need to uninstall this as well.

The following was done though just in case. Erasing of all saved game files, save those that have been done to crossfire. The reinstalled fresh with the unofficial freelancer 1.4 patch put into the directory. It ran with this w/o any issue. Current version of FLMM is 1.31 per recommendations. It is only the 1.9 that is selected.

Any and all help will be appreciated. :)