Posts by Caballero

You're completely right :) I lost all my skills in FL because i played it too many years ago...
    I mean "dangerous NPC" in cause their shields regenerates very fast, and also they use batteries and nanobots, like players. It makes fighhting against NOC much more interesting, but hard )

ROFL ... this offered me nice laugh, thx Caballero

Ahahah damn )) I understand now :D You know, i hadn't played FL so many years, so i forgot everything including local slang 8|
    Anyway, i prefer to use torpedos instead of CD. "Starkiller" is only way to kill NPC quickly - i found that in Crossfore mod all missions are much more hard to complete than in standart FL :) NPC became dangerous!

Try not to ram your enemies, if you ram them at full speed you can sometimes catapult them right out of the mission zone.

Thank you, i'll try.

To temporary fix this I suggest use CD

Do you mean just to put FL CD into PC before playing?

Anyway, sirs, thanks a lot for your advices. I'll monitor the problem and if it would raise again, i'll report. Also i think i can make a FRAPS or just a screenshot to confirm the problem, if it would be needed.

Hello everyone :)

Yesterday i joinded the portal and logged into FL multiplayer server. I found a strange bug twice.
    I've taken missions to eliminate hostiles, but one of enemy ships just got disappeared during fight. I don't know, maybe it ran out, but the result was i couldn't fihish missions and had to abort its. All i got was the mission waypoint and empty space around, with nobody... What's that?

Many thanks.