Posts by Zhaoyun

Hi Cresthen and Michael,

Thanks for your detailed info. ^^ I can hear the volume of Trent speaking when sliding the Dialogue slider, it just doesn't happen specifically in space and during combat. Is it because of the crack that I am using to run the Freelancer?

I did as what the installation instruction suggested.(The usual having a freelancer, installing 1.31 manager mod, installing crossfire 1.9). After activating the mod, i open up freelancer using the freelancer crack, and its goes to Crossfire 1.9 Launcher. Am I wrong in any of the process

Really hope I can solve this, and I miss all the talking in the combat. Give a nice human feel to the mono-tonous single player campaign.

By the way. thanks again Michael. I thought there is something wrong with the options menu. haha

3 things
    1) No communication (no sound) between Characters in space. There are pictures of them on the screen when they are "talking" but there is no sound. No backgournd fighting dialogues which you usually hear in a normal freelancer game in space. But there are sounds of beams firing.

2) Is it a technical glitch when you can't open the options during space except during cutscenes?

3) There is a constant repetition of a particular sound when in combat. After combat and a while it is gone but it can be pretty irritating.

I have been finding specifically related to this issue but I don't see them. If there are related ones, please direct me to them. thanks.

By the way I am using Mac to play this game and crossover instead of installing a new Windows OS.