Posts by MorgTzu

Can understand their being confusion with

mods...but there is no addon...just clean install of freelancer and the latest crossfire mod

(see downloads section-swat) activated in mod manager. Don't have open sp or any othe mod

activated at same time or problems will occur.

?(
    This ones not a ship bug per se, but a ship

component. Power generator Mark I can be purchased for far lower than the 1mil asking price.

It does take whatever you have...but then you have it. Havn't checked the other generators

yet.

Was flying with Aeon last week and he also reported having a terrible time

docking/undocking in his liberty battleship.

[BMG]Morg

:))
    I

didn't realy want to spam up the forum by posting a new thread just to intro myself..so I

thank Gunny for opening this up. And also thank him for giving me [BMG]Morg and [BMG]_Bear a

warm welcome in Crossfire space... same for other people who have flown with and chatted

with us over the last week.. Aeon and [TOJO].. as well.

[BMG] is not a clan..just a

small group of two freelancers who have been flying and gaming together a long time. We

belong to the ol' fogie group (gaming has been my inside hobby since before the Tandy

TSR-80 or the first Apple) and realy are not likely candidates for clan hood.

Just

want to say Crossfire is without a doubt the best mod and server out there and we have tried

all the "major conversions". Even admins and devs from other mods have told me

that.

Without a doubt this community should be ENCOURAGED and strengthened knowing

that you have a good core of veteran players, a great mod, and a game that is an oldie but

goodie with more life left in it. Have been involved in and around many gaming comms over

the years, they all have their share of probs cause thats just the human condition...but fun

is the goal...and Crossfire is a fun place to fly. Nuff said.

See ya in space.. 8)