Posts by boxyneedsfotze

Everything below is about SP mode, have not played in MP yet.

In my drunken stupidity, i accidentally deactivated Crossfire 2.0 in FLMM. After reading up i learned you could copy your saved files out and put them back in after a fresh install. So I uninstalled everything and reinstalled from scratch FL, FLMM & CF 2.0. I copied my saved files back in and everything seemed to be fine. Was even able to change my character since i did not like my original selection. Long story short I went back to the custodian gate after my saved game put me in Texas and the gate is missing. I can see it in nav map, set way points and everything. But when i get to the spot in the map it is not there. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times since i realized this, following the instructions and even used my original start up settings on the off chance. And nothing every time it is missing. Only thing i have not tried is starting over from scratch the sp campaign and see if it is there or not. I'd prefer not to have to start over, but with all the other problems I been having trying to get this thing working, I'm basically expecting to.

Thanks for any help in advance.