Posts by COLBUCK4

yes , i stell have most of them in the org, boxs and pamples. would be neat to have an armada in cf type game. on the box of armara it has play head to head, by modem or network. is head to head like a server.

OP you are wright, went back and watch sec ca. i was installing and got a phone call. and didnt hit sp til after it had patch. 1.82 is worhing fine now. after the fix i did. and thank you for this great mod. love it. OP have you ever heard of wing commander armara. it is a old dos base game may have been one of the first wing commander games.

thanks everyone, got to work again. this is the only way i could get it to work. 1restored back from mod manger. 2. deactivate mod. 3. redownload 1.82 and ran it over the top of old instal. 4. reactivated, and work fine. on two runs.

WHEN GAME IS LOADING , AT THE POINT WHERE IT HAS RUN THROUGH THE INTRO AND GO TO THE SCREEN WHERE IT AT LOGO SCREEN FOR 1,82.AS IT STARTS TO GO TO THE GAME MENUE SCREEN.IT STOPS RESPONDING. AND WANT TO SEND A ER REPORT TO MICOSOFT. WORK GRAT
    WHEN GAME IS
    WHEN GAME IS LOADING , AT THE POINT WHERE IT HAS RUN THROUGH THE INTRO AND GO TO THE SCREEN WHERE IT AT LOGO SCREEN FOR 1,82.AS IT STARTS TO GO TO THE GAME MENUE SCREEN.IT STOPS RESPONDING. AND WANT TO SEND A ER REPORT TO MICOSOFT. WORK GRAT LAST NIGHT. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU I KIND SLOW WITH CP. THANK FOR ANY HELP.
    LOADING , AT THE POINT WHERE IT HAS RUN THROUGH THE INTRO AND GO TO THE SCREEN WHERE IT AT LOGO SCREEN FOR 1,82.AS IT STARTS TO GO TO THE GAME MENUE SCREEN.IT STOPS RESPONDING. AND WANT TO SEND A ER REPORT TO MICOSOFT. WORK GRAT LAST NIGHT. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU I KIND SLOW WITH CP. THANK FOR ANY HELP.
    LAST NIGHT. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU I KIND SLOW WITH CP. THANK FOR ANY HELP.

Don't post in black please, it is VERY hard to read for those of us with the black theme. Also, don't just post in all caps, it makes you seem angry.