Posts by nuformz

I'll send you my save game. I'd still like to know how you bypass the crash so I can do it myself if I have further issues.

Sorry for the long time between replies. I tried deleting everything and re-installed to a different folder. Upon second play through, I'm still getting the same crash at the same time. How do you bypass the crash?

1. The computer is an old Win7 machine that is rarely connected to the internet, so all anti-virus has been disabled.

2. Installer was allowed to complete and launcher updates are done

3. Freelancer was installed previously, but I followed the instructions to remove everything from my system and clean the registry.

Only thing I can think of is that I installed to default location (program files x86). Although everything else in the game up until now has worked, so I'm not sure it's a bad install.

Hello all, just getting back into FL after probably a decade. I'm going through the original storyline and haven't had any problems yet (well, except for the 9 times it took to install correctly). But I'm getting a crash at the same point every time, after Trent and Juni land on the planet Sprague after fighting the Rhineland ships. The landing animation plays, as well as their first conversation after they exit the ships, but right after Trent says "... and get him the hell out of here!", the screen freezes, and Crossfire exits. The log just states "Crossfire Exit - Code1". I use Reshade DX10 as this is the only setting that will allow the game to launch.

Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks in advance.