Posts by Ormathon

Downloaded another freelancer, downloaded crossfire and FLMM again, followed install instructions.

Launcher still wont pop up. And when i enter mod folder to start the launcher from there i get fun error : Run-time error '53': File not found: CF_CL.dll.

could perhaps be the version of freelancer i got downloaded that is off. Looks like there is alot of diff versions, even some with cracks o.O. Anyone got a link to like TPB where they got it and it worked, demonoid wrks aswell.

File overview Size : 1.5 GB
    Label : The Crossfire mod version 1.81 is the most complex mod for Freelancer
    Taken from download page

The file im downloading is only 1.4gb and the title says v1.82 >.>

Followed the guide the last time, still no success.

In the FLMM it just says "Crossfire" as mod name, there is no info or mod page or anything, all that is greyed out.

i downloaded the latest crossfire from site, perhaps that one is wierd? <.<

edit : Reinstalled everything AGAIN.

Still launcher didnt show up when i launched FL, but i went into the mod folder and started the launcher from there, i got a error :: Run-Time Error '53': File not found: CF_CL.dll

0 errors when installing the mod. launcher updates? what launcher is that?

It crashes after all the intro crap and you are going to meet king in space, the FIRST mission. i hit launch, works fine, get the mission detail window, hit accept then i get the crossfire data loading thingy, few seconds later screen goes black and im on the desktop with a freelancer crash window

what old save games? its a 100% fresh install , there where no saved games.
    getting really boring to watch 10min of intro videos (that you cant skip) just to have it crash the second i hit ok in the mission details after launch

Well i just installed the mod on a fresh install of freelancer. Startup and everything works fine. But when i try to launch for the first time in SP it starts loading files then crash to desktop. Its the first mission after all the movies etc. When ur supposed to meet king in space

Wth is going on?

got mod manager 1.13
    v 1.82 crossfire version
    and a 100% fresh install