Posts by [ SLAVIMIRS ]

I want to make another proposal, is it possible in the new version of crossfire to introduce scrolling with the mouse wheel for the menus in the game, weapons, equipment and products, I think it would be much more enjoyable for the players also improve the quality of the intro movie at the beginning of the game :)

thanks for the information SA_ORION ! 'll check what it is, I like your initiative SA,on each occasion I will join your operations.Мust show the aliens what we can! will experience the power of human weapons ;]] I see very good pictures of the operation.Great ! this type of ship you use against the aliens? 8).

Can the addition of weapons and other equipment which (usually quite expensive and difficult to find) to be assembled according to plans blueprints of different components, parts and products in the crossfire 1.9? I believe that adding these things would make the game more interesting and fascinating.and one more thing,I see that the new version will focus on mining, want to give something as an idea, I know that plagiarism is bad but sometimes ... lol...some time ago I was keen on a space simulator for mobile phones - Galaxy on fire 2, it can be said that this is my first space simulator ... in this game had a lot of interesting decisions, like creating a special procedure for mining and this is my idea is it possible here in crossfire 1.9 to introduce a special procedure for the extraction of minerals and precious core of asteroids which can be divided into different classes of varying difficulty yield,asteroids are visible on the scanner for easy orientation and introduction of a special mining equipment (drills with different class) which is to yield . I think freelancer crossfire 1.9 deserves to have similar benefits, and will be the greatest space simulator ever. Please swat administrators to consider this idea, thanks in advance and wish you success in work on the new version of the crossfire !! You are great ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: