chemo as well

sorry to say this but

its the truth

oh and OPinator you just post what a WP told you to post here... you

believe what they say
    but in the end you can ask nearly every member of old starlancer

clans about WP and they will confirm what i have said
    you were not there on the zone, you

didn't see what WP did but i was and it's time that everyone out there can read the truth

about those guys

what OP-R8R said about WP is true
    i know WP for almost 5 years now, i even was

member of this clans for half a year but then i decided to leave and play without a

clan

sorry OP that i bring up this old topic again but it looks like the people here

should know the truth about you, XL and WP

ok where do i start... the best would be

the beginning right?
    i started to play starlancer online about 5 years ago and everything

was fine but then i became member of WP and i was able to see what is behind this

clan
    when i joined the clan CaptAmerica was leader of WP, he was the main reason why i

joined this clan, he was a good and fair leader but when he decided to stop playing

starlancer devil became the new leader of WP
    from this time all the bullshit started...

devil kicked every new player out of the gameroom, he insulted everyone, he has sent out

fakes to destroy the other clans and every second work coming out of this mouth was a

lie
    i doubt that this has changed now
    I also know from another ex-WP that Devil gave

the order to get access to the password protected clanpage of the H2O clan and that somehow

WP managed to get a full copy of the GTF forum.

Yes WP are cheater.
    Before devil

became leader of WP there was just one WP which got caught cheating, a guy called WP_Neo or

something like that
    He was kicked out of the clan by the previous leader.
    But later it

wasn't important for WP if the members used cheats or not. Every other clan has banned such

guys but WP didn't.
    I know about two other WP members which used cheats. One of them was

Devils favorite cadet WP_Slavyk, he got caught cheating by some GTF which have seen him

using reverse thrust on a non-rt ship.
    The other guy was WP_Jaguar. Both times the WP

leader did nothing against those guys and like i have heard there were more cheater in

WP.
    There even was the rumour that the leader WP_Devil was using cheats too.
    Then

three years ago some leaders of old SL clans some clanless players (including me) and some

members of the MOD clan decided to find out if this is true. We created new accounts and

played with WP members and Devil. We made tons of screenshots and some videos. And Devil was

cheating. He used edited missiles with a higher detonation range and its even possible that

he use a speedhack or something like this but this is something we couldnt prove

100%.
    Even before this has been found out a whole bunch of WP members left the clan and

some of them even declared war at WP because they have found out the truth about the

cheats.
    Even members that stayed in WP confirmed this.
    This must have been a few

months before MSN decided the dead of starlancer. But even in Freelancer there have been

seen WP members which used cheats... at least it was this way on elite.

And now to

the role that OP-R8R plays in this game. He was one of three guys which were man enough to

fight WP. He, Bodyguard and Prosac were the only ones which cared about the new players,

they have trained them, they made them even better than WP, they helped new clans which

tried to form. After some time OP-R8R and Prosac grew to legends on the zone and im glad to

call them friends. For such guys an old rusty pilot like me would install the game and jump

into a cockpit again to fight at their side.

whoo that was long but it had to be

said