Far Cry Demo

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bhaal.

• Hi , here is a link where you can download the new Far Cry Singleplayer Demo . You can write here too what you think about the Demo and Far Cry in general.

MFG Dragon47

EDIT: Here you can download a new version of the Far Cry Singleplayer Demo , its a new lvl .

• i dont get this at all...im playing the research demo...but i cant get anywhere. if i try to go straight for the target i get milfed, but ive been round the rest of the island and theres no where else to go. found a helecoptor but u cant fly it :(

• ok u can either swim to the target or work your way around the tree's, there u will come across a shed and the mortar launcher, around this time a helicopter will attack you, to the left of the mortar the hill slopes down and at the bottom you'll notice some oil drums and 2 posts with a roof, go to the back of there and you will enter a complex. A short fmv will play :D and then u can continue, its imperitive you enter the little shed as there is a yellow keycard you need to enter the complex!!!

Hope this helps you Bhaal :D:D