Ragnarok Gunship

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Inferno.

• unless otherwise noted by op (the admin) the ragnorok gunship is the server police ship for the multi player version of the CF server. which means the only ones to get the ship is 1 member from each clan has a char with server police tag on the char name can have that ship

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• In singleplayer you may attempt to land at Nomad Outpost in Styx System and buy one... but its rumored that one needs a patch to do that

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• lol, when in doubt post your best guess... it'll either help the person out or make somebody who knows the answer laugh :D

• You realize that I'm not arguing with you, right? Don't type capital letters at me, it's very rude when I'm already on your side :P

• mate, i wasnt writing this to you

it was for the newbie

and i know that i dont need to explain you anything, cuz you are here longer then i am :P:P

sorry if you took it personaly

• Np, then we're in agreement. Kevin, the fact of the matter is that the Ragnarok is a special ship only to be flown by expecptional people. Though it's not very good in PvP it has certain abilities that greatly complement the goals of the SPs and admin. It isn't really a cheat, but has been modded exclusively for policing purposes. It wouldn't be fair to others if you were to fly it, and if you were to on the server you'd get banned. I suppose there's nothing left to say xD

• It's possible to get it in single player, and it's a pretty cool ship. Personally I prefer the haidar for combat but I love the looks of the ragnarock:P

The only thing that makes it powerful is the main gun that can kill anything in max 2 shots(1 for shield and 1 for hull). Otherwise unless you move constantly and use the twin thrusters you'll get fried pretty quick by nomads and similarly powerful ais.

PS: It also has some admin station launcher that launches stations lol, but it's pretty useless for anything except having fun seeing stations floating around:P

Cheers

Merker