Target distance and speedometer is missing while using another resolution than 1920x1080 / Fehlender Tacho und Entfernungsanzeige bei andere Auflösung als 1920x1080

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ringotwin.

• Hey, sorry for my english, but I hope I can get more help with posting this in english too :D

At least, I know, where my problem with the missing target distance and speedometer is, but I don't know how to adjust and improve the ini files with an resolution of 3840 x 2160 or 2560 x 1440.

And I want to know if anybody here is playing crossfire 2.0 in this resolutions and could post his camera.ini und fonts.ini here, so that I finally can use the speedometer.

Many thanks in advance :)

Hallöchen,

undzwar habe ich folgendes Problem:

Wenn ich Crossfire 2.0 mit einer anderen Auflösung als 1920 x 1080 spiele, wird mir der Tacho und die Zielentfernungsanzeige nicht mehr angezeigt. Zum Glück wei? ich jetzt zumindest wo das Problem liegt, kann es aber nicht selbst lösen, weil ich zu dämlich bin dieses ini Dateien zu korrigieren, weil ich keine Ahnung von diesen Werten habe. Deshalb wollte ich mal fragen, ob es hier jemanden gibt, der Crossfire 2.0 in 3840 x 2160 oder 2560 x 1440 spielt, und derjenige vielleicht hier seine camera.ini und fonts.ini hier posten könnte.

Vielen Dank im Voraus :)

• Hi! Mate,

I think its best not to ness with ini files.

Check your launcher settings, should be the gear wheel at bottom right hand corner of the launch window and mark the option to "Adjust to desktop resolution"

that should give you the best possible screen with no info missing.

Good flying

see you in CF. :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Sorry it wasn't enough mate

Admins & Moderators will help you to sort things out as the day comes around.

Meantime you may have already done this too but if you have not look into "wide screen support" that has a lot to do with the best resolution - it comes with the CF download.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• been a while since I did mine but I think they go together do the fix and activate the support on flmm install.

best to wait for Admin & Moderators to make sure it gets done right.