Please place crossfire 1.61 links here

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Blood_Hunter.

• I thought I would prempt this thread. Due to 1.61 being extinct on this site[angel], I thought I would make this thread so that the links don't get lost within other threads [konfus], I'm now entering my 6th day of trying to down load this mod [thumbdown] with no bloody luck[wall].

So I will just site in front of my monitor waiting[659]

4U2NV [413]

• Hi. ive uploaded 1.61 and flmod manager. Download HERE

have just tested and checked with MD5, download is working and file not corrupted.

hav fun Venatore, it is worth waiting ;) (make sure u follow darkstalker's step-by-step install instructions)

ziq

in case there is a prob, let me know i ll fix it asap

In game char: {UAC}Ziq.Alpha_F, {UAC}Ziq.Beta_F, {UAC}Ziq.Delta_T

Freelancers looking for a clan? or more RP? Check out UAC forum to know our organisation and what you can get by joining us. We are looking for active players with strong sense of commitment. Together lets build the best roleplay clan! UAC needs you!

*Friends are the family we choose for ourselves*

• Matey I have been sitting here like a funnel web spider for the last 7hrs in front of the computer just waiting for someone to be so kind. Thankyou for your help[thumb]

here we go[413]

4U2NV [413]

• :) my pleasure.

cya in space

Freelancers looking for a clan? or more RP? Check out UAC forum to know our organisation and what you can get by joining us. We are looking for active players with strong sense of commitment. Together lets build the best roleplay clan! UAC needs you!

• Hmmmm...
    Strange ...
    i've downloaded the mod from the link and when i try to "Activate" it it shows me this error:

Error: SHCopyFile failed ('D:\Mutko\Gamez\Freelancer\Data\Missions\M01A\m01a_01.thn.flmmbak' to 'D:\Mutko\Gamez\Freelancer\Data\Missions\M01A\flmmbakm01a_01.thn')

It actually show this when it's just about to finish the activation...

is this only me or others get this too?

• However do i need to install the game patch to play the mod or i just need a clean install of the game ?:P
    I'm also using a cracked exe by the way...

• no need for game patch, or crack . CLEAN install, then mod manager, then mod. and for now every de-activation will need a fresh all-over install.

hope it helps

• oh btw Mutko, uninstall, then install. dont select Re-install.... for details please check darkstalker's instructions

Originally posted by {LP}Blaster
    1.62 is in testing, so it will be ready (hopefully) by the end of testing

lol [666] [666] [682] [724]
    is there any other way that the mod is released WITHOUT testing?

• [SIZE=4]off topic[/SIZE]

lol...mutko,my name is writening by the same way on bulgarian lol..

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow